1. First on the list is not actually written in Chabacano, but in Spanish. The streamer says no te vayas de Zamboanga which is a line from the famous folk song No Te Vayas De Zamboanga. I found streamers with this message all over Zamboanga city and it really touched my heart. I think a lot of people have been leaving Zamboanga city because of the crisis in 2013. This is really sad.
2. Next on the list is a simple welcome sign and a sign that says llegada and salida that people will see at the airport of Zamboanga city.
3. Did someone call the policia? Over here is a photo of some police cars guarding Zamboanga city. This is really cool.
From: Facebook find, credits to the owner
5. Then we have the city tourism office.
6. The next one is a sign found at the National Museum branch in Zamboanga city which I think is photographed very often by tourists coming to Zamboanga city. It asks visitors to leave their footwear downstairs.
7. This is a plaque commemorating the visit of a Spanish queen to the city.
8. Next is a photo of the Science Park in Zamboanga city.
9. This one is a sign asking people not to throw cellophane and fish guts in the water.
10. This is a sign found at the Zamboanga Museum.
12. This is a photo of a high school in Talon-Talon, Zamboanga city.
13. This is a bookstore's ad which roughly translates to: "The perfect place for you is appearing soon".
14. This is a photo of an elementary school in Zambowood, Zamboanga city.
From: Mike Alavar
15. These next ones are photos of colleges and universities in Zamboanga city.
16. Next, we have a menu from Alavar Seafood Restaurant. In case you didn't know, locon is prawns and choca is squid.
17. The next one is a photo of the city hall in Zamboanga city during Christmas time. On the balcony, it says: Felices Pascuas y Prospero Ano Nuevo.
18. These next two are photos of popular hang outs in Zamboanga city.
19. Our next sign is one that asks people not to throw trash anywhere.
20. This is a sign found in Merloquet falls asking people not to bring food and drinks with them.
22. This one is a banner that wishes everyone a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
23. This is a welcome sign found at the Sta Cruz Islands. Mas alegre na Zamboanga means it's more fun in Zamboanga.
24. This is a welcome sign found at the integrated bus terminal of Zamboanga.
From: Alshei Tebbz
25. And this last one, is a welcome sign which I just found online.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this article as much as I enjoyed composing it. Conversa Chabacano! keep Chabacano alive!